Bio


I was born in Cadiz, Spain in 1987 and at the age of 16 I became interested in music. I started playing the guitar and the piano with the help of my uncle's tabs of Anonymous Romance and Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin. Shortly after, I formed my first garage band with some friends and relatives who (my brother on the drums, my cousin on guitar, my uncle on bass, my girlfriend on vocals and a friend of mine on guitar) and we covered songs and themes of our all-time favorite bands such as Coldplay, REM, HIM, or Heroes del Silencio to name a few.


Although I've always loved to cover and modify songs, my greatest passion has always been composing my own music. That's why I read various articles and works on harmony and composition and at 20, I enrolled at Manuel Falla Conservatory of Music to play the cello and to receive formal instruction on the basics of composition. I am currently studying at the conservatory of music and majoring in History and Science of Music.

Nowadays, I am involved in several music projects, such as composing music for a smartphone video game company which I'm a part of. I'm responsible for the video game and app soundtracks, as well as the sound effects.

All my compositions have been made on a sequencer with virtual instruments equipped with sample libraries and other instruments played by me in real time. My most frequently used libraries include are East West Symphonic Orchestra, ProjectSam symphobia, Miroslav philarmonic, garritan jazz and big band, absynth, Evolve mutations, La Scoring Strings, Quantum Leap RA, Alicia Keys piano, Akoustik piano, Trilogy Bass, Electri6ty and various libraries powered by Kontakt, such as ethnic and Stylus RMX.